Recipe by mandabears
This recipe tastes like a Mounds bar, I suppose you could add some chopped almonds and make it an Almond Joy bar. Easy and delicious and quick and chocolate. My criterias for an excellent recipe
Top Review by okpat1
These are delicious. I found the recipe on another site and made it last week. Very easy. Only made one change...if 1/2 a cup of chocolate chips are good, an entire cup is better !!!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated brownie bar dough
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel, i use mini chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9 pan.
- I use cooking spray.
- Press brownie dough evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While brownies are baking, combine coconut, condensed milk and semi sweet morsels.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Spread coconut mixture over brownie crust.
- Bake for an additional 15 or until topping is golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.