Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe tastes like a Mounds bar, I suppose you could add some chopped almonds and make it an Almond Joy bar. Easy and delicious and quick and chocolate. My criterias for an excellent recipe
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated brownie bar dough
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel, i use mini chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9 pan.
- I use cooking spray.
- Press brownie dough evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- While brownies are baking, combine coconut, condensed milk and semi sweet morsels.
- Remove pan from oven.
- Spread coconut mixture over brownie crust.
- Bake for an additional 15 or until topping is golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
These are delicious. I found the recipe on another site and made it last week. Very easy. Only made one change...if 1/2 a cup of chocolate chips are good, an entire cup is better !!!