This recipe tastes like a Mounds bar, I suppose you could add some chopped almonds and make it an Almond Joy bar. Easy and delicious and quick and chocolate. My criterias for an excellent recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated brownie bar dough
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate morsel, i use mini chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 13 x 9 pan.
- 3I use cooking spray.
- 4Press brownie dough evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 6While brownies are baking, combine coconut, condensed milk and semi sweet morsels.
- 7Remove pan from oven.
- 8Spread coconut mixture over brownie crust.
- 9Bake for an additional 15 or until topping is golden brown.
- 10Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroon Brownie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 25.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated brownie bar dough