Recipe by Tisme
I found this in a Sunday paper and am posting here for next plum season. I am always looking for different plum recipes to use.
Top Review by email@example.com osowiecki
Excellent!! Tried this tonight on freshly picked Italian Plums from our backyard! Used 8 Italian Plums instead of the 4, with the same amount of ingredients in the recipe.......as a sidelight, this beautiful red liquid came out of the plums....yum. Vicki Seattle
- 4 plums, pitted & halved
- 3⁄4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- vanilla ice cream, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180dg Celsius.
- Place plums cut side facing up, in a baking dish.
- Combine the coconut, sugar, eggwhite and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the plums and bake for 15 minutes or until the coconut is golden.
- Serve plums warm with vanilla ice-cream.