Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can also be made for Passover with Passover macaroons. I have successfuly used Cool Whip in place of the dessert topping mix.
- 1 envelope dessert topping (or enough Cool Whip to hold mixture together)
- 1 1⁄2 cups crumbled soft macaroons
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- Prepare desseet topping mix according to package directions.
- Fold in crumbled macaroons and nuts.
- Using about 1/3 cup mixture for each, spread in bottom and up sides of 8 paper bake cups in muffin tins.
- Spoon a small scoop of sherbet into each.
- Cover loosly.
- Freeze firm, at least several hours or overnight.