Recipe by Sackville
This is a variation on pesto sauce that's beyond easy when it comes to whipping up a quick and tasty dinner.
- 350 g macaroni
- 50 g hazelnuts (1/3 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 90 ml olive oil
- fresh coriander sprig, to garnish
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta, according to the directions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the hazelnuts.
- Place the nuts and remaining ingredients, except 1 tbsp of oil, in a food processor and blend together to create the sauce.
- Heat the remaining oil in a saucepan and add the sauce.
- Fry gently for about one minute until heated through.
- Drain the pasta thoroughly and stir it into the sauce.
- Toss well to coat and serve immediately, garnished with fresh coriander, parmesan and black pepper (if desired).