1/2 Photos of Macaroni With Fontina and Gorgonzola Cheeses
In my opinon, you can never have too many mac and cheese recipes. A slightly more sophisticated version of the classic macaroni and cheese. Don't worry the kids will still love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium pot, bring 4 quarts of water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and the macaroni. Cook until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 2In a colander, drain the macaroni and return it to the pot.
- 3Fold in the cheese, butter and half-and-half. Season with the pepper. Warm through.
- 4Garnish with chopped chives.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni With Fontina and Gorgonzola Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.7
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.7 mg
- Sodium 693.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 29.3 g