- 4 cups elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup danish blue cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chives, minced (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni by pkg directions, drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet and saute mushrooms for 1 minute Add blue cheese and stir until melted.
- Add chicken broth and lemon juice and simmer over low heat for 2 minutes Add macaroni, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly. Add Parmesan cheese and chives and stir and serve.