Recipe by AlwaysHungry
This easy recipe came from a Southern Living cookbook. Certainly not a diet food!
- 1 (40 ounce) package frozen macaroni and cheese
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄4 cups walnut pieces
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost the macaroni and cheese for 10 to 15 minutes on 50% power.
- Combine the macaroni and cheese with the blue cheese and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Coat an 11-by 7-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Spread in the dish.
- Combine the butter, walnuts and breadcrumbs in a medium bowl.
- Spread the breadcrumb mixture over the macaroni and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly. Cover with foil after 25 minutes to prevent the topping from drying.