Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This easy recipe came from a Southern Living cookbook. Certainly not a diet food!
Make and share this Macaroni With Blue Cheese and Walnuts recipe from Food.com.
- Defrost the macaroni and cheese for 10 to 15 minutes on 50% power.
- Combine the macaroni and cheese with the blue cheese and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Coat an 11-by 7-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Spread in the dish.
- Combine the butter, walnuts and breadcrumbs in a medium bowl.
- Spread the breadcrumb mixture over the macaroni and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until bubbly. Cover with foil after 25 minutes to prevent the topping from drying.