Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for a picnic! Quick & easy and ready in mintues.
- 1 cup shell macaroni
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna
- 1⁄4 cup pickle relish
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup russion salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- Cook shell macaroni following package directions. Drain thoroughly.
- Drain tuna & break into pieces in a large bowl.
- Combine tuna with macaroni & pickle relish.
- In another bowl, blend maynnaise, russion dressing, lemon juice, salt, pepper, & onions.
- Add to tuna mixture & toss lightly.