Recipe by robingracejohnson
Light salad that is great for lunch or dinner. Can be eaten hot or cold. I prefer cold, my husband likes it hot! Serve with crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) box macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained (more if desired)
- 3 -4 eggs, boiled and diced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1 -2 teaspoon mustard (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained (or to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni and drain. Place into a large bowl.
- Boil eggs. Peel and dice. Add to bowl.
- Drain tuna very well, squeezing out excess water. Add to bowl.
- Drain pickle relish very well squeezing out excess juices. Add to bowl.
- Add mayonaise, mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika to everything else in the bowl and mix well.
- Taste and add more of anything if you feel it needs it. These measurements are approximate to use as a guidline; you can add more or less of any of it according to your own personal taste.
- Serve warm or place in the refrigerator to chill for a couple hours before serving.
- Serve with crackers.