Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy salad I made to use up leftover ingredients. Didn't really post for review, just wanted a nutritional analysis.
- 8 ounces macaroni, cooked and cooled
- 2 tablespoons olives
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 15 baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip (or to taste)
- Finely chop carrots in food processor. Add olives, and pulse for 2 seconds.
- Mix together macaroni, corn, peas, tuna, and carrot/olive mixture.
- Add Miracle whip. Chill.