Me & Mr. Jones's Note:
Yummy and affordable to make! This beats Tuna Helper anyday. From TOH Quick Cooking '99. (I usually double this when making.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni and cheese mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1/4 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (6 ounce) can canned tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package directions.
- 3Stir in soup, tuna and milk.
- 4Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Tuna Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.2
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 100.0 mg
- Sodium 1428.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 28.0 g