1/9 Photos of Macaroni Tomato Soup
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Cheesy Goodness!!! Oh My, is this good! The cheese topping makes this soup! The ingredients make a winning combination for a hearty meal. As a side use crusty bread, ritz crackers or saltine crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sautee onions. Brown ground beef and drain.
- 2Place onions and browned beef in a large stoup pot with lid. Add stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, macaroni noodles, worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, brown sugar, salt and water.
- 3Simmer on a low boil covered for 30 minutes until noodles are done.
- 4Place in serving bowls and top with cheese. (Soup must be hot enough to melt cheese.).
- 5Note: A can of diced tomatoes may be used, but the can with the label reading "stewed" is best. Also, noodles may be cooked, then added.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.8
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 1452.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: