Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Are you looking for simple ways to eat better? Even if you're strapped for time, there are several simple steps you can take to make sure you and your family eat well.
- 1 box barilla macaroni
- 6 basil leaves
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 balls fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- salt and black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt and cook pasta 1 minute under required cooking time. Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and place on a sheet tray to cool down. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together and gently toss them. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- More recipes recommended by Andrea Holwegner are available at www.barilla.ca.