Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Needs to chill 2 hours before serving.
Make and share this Macaroni Salad with Basil Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Add basil, garlic, pepper and salt into the container of an electric blender.
- Process until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add oil and vinegar; process until well blended; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, zucchini, macaroni, and cheese; toss gently.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Love this! I have made it several times now and we've eaten every last bite. I love a good healthy recipe, and I use the Barilla Plus pasta to keep this on the healthier side. I never knew uncooked zucchini tasted so good either (better for you, too)!
Really loved this salad. Basil is one of my favorite herbs and the dressing was excellent. I seasoned the salad with salt and pepper before adding the dressing. Only change I made. Very good and something different to have when you are tired of eating the same old thing. Thanks.