Needs to chill 2 hours before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add basil, garlic, pepper and salt into the container of an electric blender.
- 2Process until ingredients are finely chopped.
- 3Add oil and vinegar; process until well blended; set aside.
- 4In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, zucchini, macaroni, and cheese; toss gently.
- 5Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- 6Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Salad with Basil Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.4
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 265.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 10.0 g