Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Needs to chill 2 hours before serving.
Top Review by blessed1998
Love this! I have made it several times now and we've eaten every last bite. I love a good healthy recipe, and I use the Barilla Plus pasta to keep this on the healthier side. I never knew uncooked zucchini tasted so good either (better for you, too)!
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaf
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 3 medium zucchini, 1/4 inch slices
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Add basil, garlic, pepper and salt into the container of an electric blender.
- Process until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add oil and vinegar; process until well blended; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, zucchini, macaroni, and cheese; toss gently.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.