Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Needs to chill 2 hours before serving.
Make and share this Macaroni Salad with Basil Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- Add basil, garlic, pepper and salt into the container of an electric blender.
- Process until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add oil and vinegar; process until well blended; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, zucchini, macaroni, and cheese; toss gently.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.