Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was a brain storm idea from my husband because he loves Tony Packos Sweet Hot pickles so I tried it a couple of weeks ago and he said it was the best macaroni salad I had ever made and I have been making it for a long time. Hope you enjoy it.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 cup tony packos sweet hots pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup cubed sharp cheddar cheese (small cubes)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Cook macaroni and drain.
- Put macaroni in a bowl and pour pickle juice over it while it is still hot.
- Let set for about an hour and then drain juice and discard.
- Mix macaroni with remaining ingredients and put in fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight. Preparation time includes marinating the macaroni.