Recipe by ashleystone7
I created this recipe from one I got from a Company's Coming Cookbook. It's been altered and is now perfect. It's quick and simple, make sure to follow the measurements exactly and you're sure to enjoy!
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups macaroni noodles
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup dill pickle, chopped
- 1 cup medium cheddar, cubed
- 2⁄3 cup ham, diced (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil Macaroni in water until noodles are cooked. Be sure not to over cook.
- Drain noodles and allow to cool completely. This is very important, if they are too warm when you add the other ingredients the cheese will melt.
- In a large bowl combine noodles, celery, pickles, cheese and ham. Toss to combine and set aside.
- To make dressing combine miracle whip, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Chill for approximately 1 hour. If you need to serve it immediately place into freezer for 10 -15 minutes (no longer or it will freeze). Best served cold.