Chef #682819's Note:
I created this recipe from one I got from a Company's Coming Cookbook. It's been altered and is now perfect. It's quick and simple, make sure to follow the measurements exactly and you're sure to enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil Macaroni in water until noodles are cooked. Be sure not to over cook.
- 2Drain noodles and allow to cool completely. This is very important, if they are too warm when you add the other ingredients the cheese will melt.
- 3In a large bowl combine noodles, celery, pickles, cheese and ham. Toss to combine and set aside.
- 4To make dressing combine miracle whip, mustard, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- 5Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- 6Chill for approximately 1 hour. If you need to serve it immediately place into freezer for 10 -15 minutes (no longer or it will freeze). Best served cold.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Salad - Quick and Easy
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.4
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 534.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g