Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh, Tasty, Very Satisfying.
Make and share this Macaroni Salad Best Ever recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces spiral shaped pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing (I use Ken's)
- 1 small red onion
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can green olives, pitted
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) can black olives, pitted
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 medium red pepper
- 1 medium green pepper
- Boil macaroni according to directions. Drain, rinse in cold water, drain again, set aside.
- Chop up rest of ingredients, put in large bowl.
- Add cooled macaroni to large bowl & mix together.
- Add italian dressing. Mix well.
- Put in fridge & let chill for 2-3 hours.