Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Traditional favorite. Can be made with low no fat ingredients fo a healthier alternative.
- 453.59 g elbow macaroni, prepared
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 3 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml green olives, halved
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise, lowfat okay
- 29.58 ml milk, lowfat okay
- 29.58 ml white vinegar
- 14.79 ml sugar
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
A little bland for my taste. Perhaps just a touch of dried red chili pepper.
This basically the recipe my mother made. Green olives are a must in my opinion. I will add onions, finely chopped.
The ingredients of this recipe, are common staples on my shelf. That is why I like this recipe and also it tastes good. Some red pepper might help to add a little more color. I like the photo *Parsley* posted with the paprika sprinkled on top. I%u2019d like to try some red chili pepper next time I make this, adding ? tsp at a time and see what happens. Made for THE ALL YOU CAN COOK BUFFET - Winter Special Event