Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Here's another macaroni salad. I usually double the recipe cause I have to send a container to each daughter and a few friends. Goes great with hamburgers or hot dogs on the grill.
- 236.59 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml apple cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml dried dill
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 226.79 g elbow macaroni (cooked, rinsed with cold water)
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml sliced scallion
- 1 can tuna (drained and flaked)
- 29.58 ml celery seeds
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- combine mayonnaise, vinegar, dill, celery seed and salt and pepper.
- mix well.
- In large bowl place cooked macaroni, tuna, and chopped vegetables.
- Add dressing.
- toss to coat well, cover and chill.
- May add more mayonnaise if salad appears to be too dry.
Wonderful pasta salad! My family doesn't care for tuna so I used grilled chicken breast chopped very fine. I plan on trying it sometime using chopped hard boiled eggs instead of meat. I am serving this at garden club next month, can't wait to see what they say!
Hot Summers day here today so we had friends over for a barbecue. I made this salad along with a couple of other Zaar favourites, and this one proved very popular. I used red onion and spiral pasta. Thanks for posting.
A little too dry for our tastes. I changed the celery seeds to 2t because I'm sure 2T would be too strong. I also added mustard. Thanks for sharing.