Recipe by BoxO'Wine
Here's another macaroni salad. I usually double the recipe cause I have to send a container to each daughter and a few friends. Goes great with hamburgers or hot dogs on the grill.
Top Review by Kovie
Wonderful pasta salad! My family doesn't care for tuna so I used grilled chicken breast chopped very fine. I plan on trying it sometime using chopped hard boiled eggs instead of meat. I am serving this at garden club next month, can't wait to see what they say!
- 236.59 ml Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml apple cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml dried dill
- 4.92 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 226.79 g elbow macaroni (cooked, rinsed with cold water)
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml sliced scallion
- 1 can tuna (drained and flaked)
- 29.58 ml celery seeds
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper