Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is very delicious and easy to prepare! I hardly use measuring cups. Just eye ball and taste. Should be a little sweet but still have the macaroni salad taste-- very scrumcious! Hope you enjoy!
- Follow instructions on bag/box to boil noodles, drain and let cool for a bit.
- Mix all ingredients, EXCEPT salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Sprinkle a little bit of salt & pepper for taste.
- Once all ingredients have been mixed and taste like Macaroni salad,Sprinkle Sugar over the top of the salad starting with 1 Tablespoon at a time, Mix salad and taste. You do not want it to be too sweet.** this is the secret step into making salad scrumicious**.
- Chill for about an hour and serve. (or serve immediatly if you dont like cold macaroni salad) If you need to add more sugar before serving you may- I tend to once it has sat for a bit.