Recipe by Chef mariajane
This is another recipe for Macaroni salad that everyone will like I'm sure - very tasty -
Top Review by Suzanne S.
While macaroni salad is not usually a favorite of mine, I had some garden veggies that needed using up, and I had each of these ingredients in the pantry/fridge. My family RAVED about this salad! And it came together so simple, I almost felt guilty accepting the compliments. I found the dressing tangy and the veggies added just the right amount of crunch. Because it makes so much, it would be perfect for a potluck or for a crowd. Thanks for sharing!
- 8 cups fusilli, cooked and cooled
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped green peppers
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup French dressing
- 3⁄4 cup golden Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine fusilli, pepper, onion, carrots and celery in a large bowl.
- Mix together sugar, salt, pepper, French dressing, Golden Italian dressing and Miracle whip.
- Pour over pasta mix, and combine well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Put chopped cherries on top just before serving.