Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking for an army and don't know what to make? This is like eating deviled eggs and pasta in a single creamy dish. I halved the recipe when I made it (I'll post the full recipe that serves 32). I didn't even have celery or pimientos, but it still turned out terrific. I used a mixture of yellow and green bell peppers (I thawed them from the freezer) and for the peas I used a mixture of frozen corn, green beans, peas, and carrots. This one's hard to stop eating. I found the recipe came from America's Best Church Supper Recipes/Taste of Home. Thank you LaVerna Mjones from Moorhead, Minnesota for your delightful recipe! Cook time excludes chilling time, but I completely skipped that step.
- 907.18 g elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 12 eggs, hard-cooked and chopped
- 1133.98 g ham, fully cooked and cubed
- 453.59 g frozen peas, thawed
- 709.77 ml celery, sliced
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 113.39 g diced pimentos, drained
- 946.36 ml mayonnaise
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Rinse in cold water and drain and cool completely.
- Place in a large bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Had a craving for macaroni salad and tried your recipe and was impressed. Will be using it again for sure.