Recipe by Gloria #3
It is so delicious, we have it at all our parties, family gatherings and everyone ask me to make it for their parties, My grandma use to make it for us when we I was little and now I love to make and eat it.
Top Review by Sharon123
My husband and I both enjoyed this salad with dinner! I loved the black olives. I did leave out the eggs this time. And I used dill relish for the dill pickles. Thanks! Made for PAC Fall 2008. :)
- 1 lb salad macaroni
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 5 dill pickles
- 1 stalk green onion
- 3 celery ribs
- 6 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil macaroni and eggs.
- once macaroni comes to a boil drain it and rinse with cold water, put in your bowl,.
- cut pickles into small cubes,.
- cut celery finely chopped.
- cut chives about a 1/2 an inch (not the onion only chives),
- once eggs are done run cold water over them peel them and cut into small pieces or break it up with your hands over the bowl not to small or too big a little on the medium side,.
- add all ingredients together with mayo and seasoning salt.
- mix evenly
- cover and put in the refrigerator to chill for about 15-20 min then serve.