Prep 8 mins
Cook 12 mins
This dish is good for all those summer BBQ's. I love it with my baked beans.
- 3 cups hot cooked macaroni, drained
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped and chilled
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Toss to coat well.
- Combine with vegetables.
- Cover and chill.
- When ready to serve, combine with eggs and mayo.
- Toss gently.
- Note: Any pasta can be used. I like to use shells.
- This recipe can be doubled and tripled very easily.
This was a nice blend of creamy and tangy salads. I can't stand most mayonaise based salads but this is very nice. I used yellow, red, and orange peppers instead of green because that is what we had on hand. This added a nice little bit of color as well. Perfect for group barbeques. Very simple to make! Thanks for a new make and take recipe.