Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
My dad use to make this for every home barbecue. Its a family tradition you could say. Over the years Ive added a few seasonings, but its just as great now as it was when i was a Kid. Great for barbcues or just as a side for many different entres.
- 16 ounces salad macaroni, prepared
- 1 medium size yellow onion, chopped (white, yellow or red)
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 5 -6 average size dill pickles, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spam, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 -7 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon celery salt (substitute with 1/2 cup celery, but then add salt to taste)
- Mix mararoni, onion, pickles, spam, olives, eggs, Mayo,and mustard.
- Then season with dill weed and celery salt.
This is one heck of a good mac salad. Thank you for this recipe