Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
We like this salad and hope you will too. It needs to be chilled over night before serving.
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesspiral macaroni
- 3 large carrots, grated
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- Cook macaroni as directed on package.
- Add carrots, onion and green pepper and mix.
- Mix the four ingredients for the dressing together and pour over macaroni and veggies.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
This is going on my list of favorites---Tried it recently with a meat cold plate lunch and simply loved it.
Reviewed for PAC Fall 2007. We loved it...it was SO easy to prepare...the only thing I would alter is to leave out the 1/2 cup of sugar in the dressing, we found it a little too sweet.I added red and green sweet bell peppers. Thanks BabyCharlotte!