2 hrs 20 mins
"Good Home Cookbook"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons sweet onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 4 large eggs, hard-boiled (peeled & chopped)
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain well, rinse, and cool.
- 2Mix the mayo, salt, relish and onion in a small bowl. Set aside.
- 3Combine the macaroni, celery, bell pepper, and peas in a large bowl. Add the mayo mixture and toss to coat.
- 4Gently toss in the eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Chill welll, about 2 hours. TAste and adjust the seasonings before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 148.6 mg
- Sodium 520.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 11.2 g