Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
Out of this world salad. Very good. The western dressing and pineapple is what sets this salad above all others.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup western salad dressing, add slowly to taste
- 8 cups cooked macaroni, drained and cooled
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 2⁄3 cup celery, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup sweet pickle, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pimiento, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and chopped, add slowly to taste
- Adjust the western dressing and pineapple as needed to reach your preferred taste.
- Mix dressing mixture and salad mixture together and refrigerate at least 1 hour.