Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy. 103 grams is approx 4 ounces. Only 42mg of phophrous.
- 14 ounces cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onions
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 cup sweet relish
- 1⁄2 cup olive
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Cook 7oz pkg. of salad macaroni according to package directions. (Yield will be 14 ozs).
- Drain and place the cooked macaroni in a medium sized bowl.
- Chop the onion.
- Chop the olives or buy them already chopped.
- Combine mayonnaise, olives, onion, parsley, relish, mustard and celery seeds in a 4 cup measuring pitcher and mix well.
- Pour over and mix with the cooked macaroni.