This is a great and simple side dish that I serve my family with burgers or tacos or other light dinners, sometimes I omit the pickles and the dill spice and substitute a mild curry spice for a different taste.
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked,drained & cooled
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 cup medium cheddar, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely grated carrot
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup red relish
- 1 teaspoon rubbed dill
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper (or to taste)
- After macaroni is thoroughly cooled and drained, place in large bowl with all chopped veggies and cheddar.
- In a seperate bowl mix Miracle whip, relish and spices.
- Pour into pasta mix, and lightly toss together.
- Refrigerate til ready to use.