1/1 Photo of Macaroni Salad
This is a great and simple side dish that I serve my family with burgers or tacos or other light dinners, sometimes I omit the pickles and the dill spice and substitute a mild curry spice for a different taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked,drained & cooled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill pickle
- 1 cup medium cheddar, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup red relish
- 1 teaspoon rubbed dill
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1After macaroni is thoroughly cooled and drained, place in large bowl with all chopped veggies and cheddar.
- 2In a seperate bowl mix Miracle whip, relish and spices.
- 3Pour into pasta mix, and lightly toss together.
- 4Refrigerate til ready to use.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.7
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 612.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 21.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: