1/1 Photo of Macaroni Salad
This is my oldie but goodie recipe from the back of the San Giorgio box. Never fails and is always a big hit. I usually double the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion, i use dehydrated onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 3/4 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 dash paprika
- 3 quarts water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1In a large pot bring 3 quarts water to a rolling boil.
- 2Add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- 3Gradually add dry elbow macaroni.
- 4Return to a boil.
- 5Boil uncovered 6-8 minutes.
- 6Drain well and rinse with cold water and drain again.
- 7In a medium bowl combine all ingredients.
- 8Place cooked macaroni in a large bowl and toss well with other ingredients.
- 9Cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Salad
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.9
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.2 mg
- Sodium 1545.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: