1/2 Photos of Macaroni Pudding
1 hr 5 mins
Maryland Jim's Note:
A lady at church made this and it is now a favorite of the family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk in heavy saucepan (do not boil).
- 2Add macaroni, simmer uncovered for 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3Beat eggs; add sugar and beat until thick and lemon-colored.
- 4Combine egg mixture with milk ande macaroni; add flavoring and raisins.
- 5Pour into lightly buttered 2 quart baking dish. Bake at 300 degree for 45 to 50 minutes or until metal knife inserted in center of custard comes out clean.
- 6Serve warm or cold with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 128.5 mg
- Sodium 117.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 11.5 g