A lady at church made this and it is now a favorite of the family.
Make and share this Macaroni Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Heat milk in heavy saucepan (do not boil).
- Add macaroni, simmer uncovered for 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Beat eggs; add sugar and beat until thick and lemon-colored.
- Combine egg mixture with milk ande macaroni; add flavoring and raisins.
- Pour into lightly buttered 2 quart baking dish. Bake at 300 degree for 45 to 50 minutes or until metal knife inserted in center of custard comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold with sour cream.