Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Our next-door neighbor, when I was growing up, always served this to company. She said she never met anyone who didn't like it. I've found it works well for covered dish meals.
Top Review by Petite Mommy
We liked this but didn't love it. I should have addd the green peppers and onions too because the dish really needed it. My family thought it tasted too much like egg and I have to agree.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package, drain thoroughly.
- Combine with soup, onions, peppers, and eggs.
- Spread in greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Add seasonings to sauce; pour over macaroni and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and then top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.