Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
Our next-door neighbor, when I was growing up, always served this to company. She said she never met anyone who didn't like it. I've found it works well for covered dish meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup minced onion (optional)
- 1/4 cup green pepper (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced pepperoni
- 1Cook macaroni according to package, drain thoroughly.
- 2Combine with soup, onions, peppers, and eggs.
- 3Spread in greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- 5Add seasonings to sauce; pour over macaroni and spread evenly.
- 6Sprinkle cheese on top and then top with pepperoni slices.
- 7Bake 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Pizza Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.5
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 121.6 mg
- Sodium 878.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 18.1 g