Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Our next-door neighbor, when I was growing up, always served this to company. She said she never met anyone who didn't like it. I've found it works well for covered dish meals.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced pepperoni
- Cook macaroni according to package, drain thoroughly.
- Combine with soup, onions, peppers, and eggs.
- Spread in greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Add seasonings to sauce; pour over macaroni and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and then top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.