A favorite family recipe that offers many possibilties for altering ingredients. I've made many variations of this depending on my ingredients at hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil macaroni as per package directions.
- 2Drain and set aside.
- 3Brown together meat, onion, and seasoning.
- 4Stir in soup and heat for 15 minutes.
- 5In separate bowl combine pasta with milk and egg.
- 6Grease a jelly roll pan and pour pasta mixture in.
- 7Spread out to fill pan.
- 8Gently spread beef mixture on top to cover.
- 9Sprinkle with the cheese.
- 10Bake in 350 oven for 20 minutes.
- 11Cool 5 minutes before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.2
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.7 mg
- Sodium 1778.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 37.2 g