Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a real kid pleaser. My husband loves this with the peppers, so when I have the grandkid I make it half without peppers. They love it.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese pizza mix
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices (optional)
- 1 green pepper, dice and fry in non-stick pan
- Cook mac according to package; drain.
- Set oven 350°F.
- Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- In bowl lightly beat egg.
- Stir in mac, 1/2 cup three blend cheeses, parmesan cheese, and seasonings until well mixed.
- Transfer mixture to pizza pan with a spoon. Spread evenly to cover pan to make crust.
- Spoon and spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Sprinkle with rest of cheese and top with pepperoni. Add cooked peppers if you’re using them.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mac is warm.
i havent tried this yet but it sounds pretty good. thanks