Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have tried it a cuple of times. It's mm-mm good. A simple and healthy dish for all.
Make and share this Macaroni Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Boil water in saucepan. Add macaroni and cook until it is a little soft. Drain and rinse.
- Grease 20cm pie dish and spread a layer of macaroni on it. Sprinkle flaked tuna followed by cheese and capsicum.
- Repeat step 2 except for the greasing part.
- Beat eggs with the rest of the ingredients. Drizzle it over the macaroni.
- Bake in pre-heated oven of 180 C for 25 minutes.