I have tried it a cuple of times. It's mm-mm good. A simple and healthy dish for all.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water in saucepan. Add macaroni and cook until it is a little soft. Drain and rinse.
- 2Grease 20cm pie dish and spread a layer of macaroni on it. Sprinkle flaked tuna followed by cheese and capsicum.
- 3Repeat step 2 except for the greasing part.
- 4Beat eggs with the rest of the ingredients. Drizzle it over the macaroni.
- 5Bake in pre-heated oven of 180 C for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Pie
Serving Size: 1 (965 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1609.5
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.7 g
- Saturated Fat 33.2 g
- Cholesterol 644.3 mg
- Sodium 3088.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 133.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 120.0 g