1/1 Photo of Macaroni Pasta Salad
A very cool, classic macaroni pasta salad. Perfect for picnics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, coarsley chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is no longer warm.
- 2In a large bowl, combine pasta, red peppers, onion, garlic, sweet pickles, cheese and celery.
- 3In a small bowl, combine mustard, pepper, salt, milk and mayo, mix well.
- 4Pour dressing over pasta, toss well to coat.
- 5Add eggs and toss to combine.
- 6Chill 4 - 24 hours before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator, covered.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.6
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 497.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 12.1 g