Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for potlucks, this main dish salad serves a crowd.
- 3 cups macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 cups beef or 3 cups ham or 3 cups lamb, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet gherkins, chopped or 1⁄2 cup relish
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
- Mix mayo, sour cream, and mustard in small bowl.
- Mix all other ingredients in large bowl.
- Stir in mayo mix.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or in scooped out tomatoes.