Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Comfort food for me. Yummy.
Top Review by Natalie Z
This recipe had my name written all over it. I am a fool for mac n' cheese. Your soup was so delicious, rich, and verrrry creamy. The ham and broccoli went perfectly with all that cheese and noodles. Thanks for a quick, easy and yummy soup recipe.
- 1 (14 ounce) packagedeluxe-style macaroni & cheese dinner mix (I use Kraft)
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Combine broccoli, onion, and water in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, cook 2 minutes; do not drain.
- Stir in cooked macaroni, packet of cheese sauce,, milk, cheese soup, ham, salt, and pepper.
- Return to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle soup into 6 bowls.