Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is so creamy. My kids love it.
- 4 cups cooked macaroni
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons butter (cut in to pieces)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put cooked macaroni and cheese in a bowl and stir.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in another bowl. Then add to macaroni mixture.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish and bake 30-45 minutes.
- Top with additional cheese if desired.