Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
a delicious mix of cheese, butter, and pasta noodles
- Cook pasta in water according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease the inside of a medium sized casserole dish.
- Start with a layer of pasta on the bottom of the dish.
- Add thin squares of butter on top of the pasta.
- Add about 1/2 cup cheese on the butter and pasta.
- Keep repeating steps 3-6 until you reach the top.
- Add remaining cheese to the top.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the cheese on top is golden brown and crusty.