Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From my Granny's cookbook, "Prize Winning Recipes from Around the World." Looks wonderful.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts
- 12 ounces lobster meat
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced
- Cook artichoke hearts according to directions. Drain. Combine macaroni, artichokes, and next 6 ingredients. Chill.
- Add mayonnaise and pile on a bed of lettuce. Decorate with radish slices.