This is a very easy old tried and true recipe. A hearty crock pot dinner that is cheap, easy and fillg. This fills my 6 quart crock pot...humm or is it an 8?
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup onion (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole corn (undrained)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- Brown hamburger and onions in the oil.
- Combine all other ingredients in the crockpot (Except for the cheese)
- Cover and cook 1 hour on high then turn your crockpot to low and cook for an additional 4 hours.
- When finished cooking sprinkle the cheese on top and let sit in the cooker for about 5-10 more minutes until its all melted through.