Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great family macaroni salad. It is so good, I have seconds every time. Summers coming!
- 473.18 ml macaroni, cooked
- 236.59 ml canned ham, chopped (or a small can of Hormel type shredded)
- 118.29 ml celery, chopped
- 59.14 ml onion, finely chopped
- 59.14 ml sweet pickle relish
- 118.29 ml muenster cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the mayo.
- After mixing everything, add enough mayo to suit your tastes.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Congrats! Your Recipe was featured as our "Recipe of the Day" on our homepage! (7/14/11)
Mmm...de-lish!!! Going to make this for our church picnic.
The kids chose twist or "corkscrew" noodles, which turned out really pretty! I was out of relish, so I subbed a little white vinegar and sugar and stirred it into the mayo. What a great summer dish!
This is a glorious dish from a presentation standpoint to the top of the mountain with goodness. Did not change one thing. Perfect the way it is. Make the whole batch, believe me, it will be gone so fast, you will have been spun around three times. Made for *Think Pink* October 2009