Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This herbed oil is served on tables at Macaroni grill for dipping bread.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- combine seasonings and olive oil top with parmsean cheese.
- dip pieces of bread into oil.
It is quarter size portion (1/2 teaspoon) of olive oil poured first then add cracked black pepper. The bread contains rosemary, therefore no other seasonings or cheese unless requested by the guest.
Enjoyed it very much! Tastes just like macaroni grill's!