Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I had some leftover hamburger and I needed to make something that required no time because it was dance class last night at our house. I threw some stuff in the crock pot and it turned out delicious so I thought I'd share it all with you.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 -2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 (7 ounce) packages macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄2 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn (drained)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Brown ground beef with seasoned salt and drain.
- Make macaroni and cheese according to directions on the box.
- Spray your slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Mix together your corn, beef and macaroni.
- Pour half of your mixture into the crock pot.
- Pour in cheese on top of mixture.
- Pour the rest of your macaroni mixture on top of the cheese.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
This was a yummy recipe and so easy to make. I did add some garlic powder to it though to give it just a little more flavor but other than that I followed the recipe. Thanks for posting.