1/2 Photos of Macaroni Crabmeat Salad
Southern Living; I don't like heavily mayonnaised pasta salads, but 1/2 cup is a little dry for even my liking. I add a couple more tablespoons. Add as much as you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package shell macaroni
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 small onion, chopped (I use 1/4 c. chopped)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I add a couple more tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1Prepare macaroni according to the package directions; drain and let cool.
- 2Add cooled macaroni and remaining ingredients to a large mixing bowl; stir gently to combine.
- 3Cover and chill several hours; adjust seasoning to taste.
- 4Sprinkle with paprika right before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroni Crabmeat Salad
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 398.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 9.0 g