Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I came up with this recipe trying to copycat one from a Chinese Buffet. It came together so well I decided I must share it!
- 3 cups macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup finely chopped vlasic kosher dill pickle
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup juliened red radish
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) canssliced olives, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups bestfood mayonnaise
- 1 cup daisy sour cream
- 3 tablespoons dry dill weed
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, classics
- Be sure to measure the macaroni before you cook it. Rinse in cold water to chill.
- Mix all ingredients together. Leave the crab meat in 1" pieces. I like a big taste of meat Refrigerate 2 or more hours.
- Use good quality ingredients for best flavor.